你准备好进入科技世界了吗? 一个准备开辟新的职业道路的行业老手? 或者只是想在当前职位上提升技能? Meet Kenzie学院 — one of the industry-leading online coding bootcamps where you can level up your 技能 and prepare for the career you want.
获得专注于职业技能. 享受自学的速度和灵活性. And be part of a supportive community to help you reach your goals.
- 职业专注. 项目 provide hands-on learning with a focus on meeting employer needs. For example, Kenzie学院's 软件工程 program was co-developed with 亚马逊技术学院 to provide you with the practical, relevant training cutting-edge companies are looking for.
- 优质在线编码训练营式证书课程. Explore tech programs including the online 软件工程, 用户体验设计和全堆栈Web开发程序. These bootcamp-style certificate programs provide accelerated pathways similar to a coding bootcamp, but are longer than the typical 12-week bootcamp to ensure you get the in-depth training and real-world learning experiences that prepare you for a job.
- bg大游app如何帮助您实现您的目标? By providing personalized attention from facilitators and subject matter experts to help you reach your goals, we ensure each individual gets the 技能 they need to succeed.
- 来自bg大游app的肯齐学院. bg大游app acquired Kenzie学院 to support its mission of giving all learners opportunities to access and afford a tech education. 成功完成项目后, learners can reduce the time it normally takes to earn a degree by using the college credits they've earned toward an bg大游app degree like the Bachelor of 科学 in Computer 科学.
- 访问教育. Kenzie offers a variety of payment options designed to make education more accessible and achievable – including Federal Student Aid, 比如补助金和贷款, 来支付学费.
If you want to learn to code at an accelerated pace and enter the job market quickly, 然后是的, 在线编程训练营是值得的.
Coding bootcamps are shorter than a four-year degree program; 然而, 他们是快节奏和紧张的. You must be hard-working, dedicated, have the right attitude and can hold yourself accountable.
- 因为在线编程训练营是短期项目, 它们比传统的学位课程更便宜. 你可以期待负担得起的编程训练营, 像Kenzie学院, 提供20美元的课程,000或更少了.
- You can conveniently learn at home while interacting with peers, 虚拟环境中的引导者和其他工作人员.
- The curriculum is specially designed to teach you practical and relevant 技能 efficiently. Facilitators are trained to convey complex concepts in ways you can understand in a fast-paced environment.
是的. By earning a coding certificate online or coding certification online, you'll have a credential validating that you’ve completed all required courses and developed the 技能 necessary for a job in areas like software engineering or web development.
The tech industry is in need of highly skilled talent and the job outlook is positive. Like with any job search, 然而, it can take time to find the right opportunity for graduates.
There are many online coding bootcamps to choose from — and determining the best one for you depends on what you’re looking for and what’s important to you. Here are some things to keep in mind as you consider a coding camp online:
- 课程长度是多少? 是全职工作还是弹性工作，这样你就可以继续工作了?
- 要多少钱? 有什么类型的资助选择?
- What types of job search support and career services are available?
Kenzie学院 offers various programs in tech areas including 用户体验设计 (9 months, $12,500), 全栈web开发(9个月, $17,和软件工程(12个月, $20,000).
Financial options include Federal Student Aid (grants/loans), 替代性贷款和其他融资选择, 现金或信用卡. You'll have access to support from a 金融援助 specialist, 学术团队, 学习者成功顾问, the career services team and other staff members throughout every stage in your journey.
是的! Completing a coding camp can prepare you for a job in tech, even if you’re brand new to the industry.
The industry is also radically growing as an increasing number of employers are in need of qualified tech professionals who can elevate their tech initiatives. 一旦你完成了一个在线编码程序, you'll be able to pursue job openings that are in need of being filled.
根据美国.S. 劳工统计局(BLS), employment in computer and information technology-related occupations is estimated to increase by 13% by 2030, 哪个比所有职业的平均速度都快.1
除了增加就业机会, earning a coding certificate from a coder program is rewarding! You can graduate feeling proud of your achievements and excited about starting a meaningful career.
在线编程并不容易, but knowing that you were able to overcome challenges can give you an amazing sense of accomplishment.
在线 coder camps are becoming a common way for individuals to earn a tech education — and employers are aware of that. 因此, more and more employers view coding certificates as a legitimate credential reflective of a graduate’s ability to perform well in a job.
Curriculum for coding bootcamps is also intentionally designed to shape a learning experience in which you develop 技能 essential and directly applicable to the job. 与此理解, employers are becoming increasingly confident in hiring employees who completed a coding camp online.
程序员训练营的设计是严格的. 学习网站开发, software engineering or 用户体验设计 involves complex concepts, immersive experiences and hands-on projects to ensure you're well-prepared for day one on the job.
Kenzie学院 coding certificate programs require you to be engaged, growth-minded, committed and open to challenges with strong research 技能. So, 通过学习如何克服这些挑战, 问题解决与研究, you're ready with the in-demand 技能 to successfully take on tasks in the real world right away.
尽管肯齐学院的课程并不简单, Kenzie sets you up for success by providing a community of support available to help you every step of the way.
Are you creative and interested in designing the user experience on a website? Do you want to specialize in the most widely used and popular programming languages, Java? Or, maybe you want to become an expert in both frontend and backend development as a full-stack software engineer?
No one coding certification is better than another — it all depends on what you’re curious about and how you envision your future as a tech professional.
绝对. Certificate programs focused on areas like web development, programming and software engineering teach you how to code. 在线 coding programs offer a wide variety of courses and coding certificates.
了解哪种证书最适合你, research different coding bootcamps online and see what types of offerings align with your interests and goals.
是的! In fact, the top coding bootcamps offer coding certificates and coding certification online. Learning from coding certificate programs online often means you'll get some flexibility to attend school while working or balancing other life circumstances.
The Kenzie学院 online learning experience is thoughtfully designed for our learners' diverse needs. You'll get to create your own schedule with your advisor and get to choose which optional sessions you'd like to attend. 这些课程包括每周开课，自习室，Q&研讨会和专题会议. 在线 learning also encourages independent learning and researching in which you can develop self-reliant 技能; you don’t become dependent on a lecturer.
Another benefit of joining a coder program online is that a bootcamp’s virtual environment often is structured to mimic a real-world working environment. 大量的编码工作是远程的, so it’s beneficial to learn how to code in a virtual setting since it’s highly possible that a coder may work in a 100% virtual environment as well.
- Kenzie学院 专门用于后端Java的软件工程 课程包括Java等主题, 数据结构, 面向对象设计, HTTP, 软件设计概念, DynamoDB, 算法, 计算机如何操作和运行应用程序, API设计和在敏捷环境中工作.
- Kenzie学院 用户体验设计课程 涵盖诸如设计工具之类的主题, 运用设计思维解决问题, 用户研究, 数字绘制用户界面, 合成数据, 发现面试, 线框图, 高保真原型, 视觉层次结构, 应用程序设计和冲突解决技术.
A career curriculum is also built into Kenzie学院 programs to prepare learners for their upcoming job search through portfolio development, 简历的撰写和技术面试的练习.
What is the difference between a bootcamp and a traditional certificate?
Traditional and bootcamp certificates both serve as an employer-valued credential representing that the training, 技能, 以及你在某一特定领域获得的知识. Both traditional and bootcamp certificate programs offer an educational fast-track track at a lower cost than traditional 4-year degrees programs. 证书 support career changes and advancement and professional development, 同时提高资历和简历.
The only difference between these non-degree programs is that bootcamp certificates are tech-focused. These programs are typically offered by coding and tech schools that specialize exclusively in designing and delivering tech education in areas such as software engineering, 用户体验设计, 和web开发. Tech certificates may also be offered by a bootcamp that's a part of a college or university.
No. Typically coding bootcamps do not require a college degree. These institutions provide an accelerated pathway toward a career in tech for those who may or may not have previous academic or professional experience. 训练营证书可作为另一种证书, 今天, employers see tech certificates just as valuable and credible as degrees. Because bootcamps design rigorous curriculum and provide real-world, 身临其境的学习经验, you can expect to gain training that will prepare you for a job right after graduation – without a college degree.
No. Since coding bootcamps are typically run by private organizations, 金融援助, 比如联邦或私人学生贷款, 不是一个选项. Bootcamps may offer tuition payment options such as an income-share agreement, 延期支付学费, GI法案基金, 奖学金和个人贷款.
Kenzie学院, 然而, is certified by the Department of 教育 as eligible to participate in Title IV programs. 这意味着肯齐学院提供联邦学生资助(e.g.如助学金和贷款)，以帮助学生支付学费.
来源 & 引用(1)
1美国劳工统计局.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, on the internet, at http://www.美国劳工统计局.gov /哦/ computer-and-information-technology /回家.htm(2022年3月7日浏览). Cited projections may not reflect local and/or short-term economic or job conditions and do not guarantee actual job growth.